Hi all! Due to life events, I will not be posting or reupping albums in the future. Some of the albums might be available on the Facebook group mentioned below. Thanks for understanding!

For Facebook users, please check out and join my new sharing group Trashy Treasures, featuring 70s, 80s and 90s music pleasures!! A lot like the Isle, but with everyone able to contribute and discuss the tasty old music we love!!!

For all you pop lovers on Facebook, you should join the Pop Rush Community Facebook page immediately. Lots of amazing shares of great pop music from the 1990's and 2000's!!

And don't forget to follow the Isle on Facebook and Twitter!

Friday, May 29, 2015

Goddess Of Destruction - Goddess Of Love (2005)

Pretty much all I need to say about Goddess Of Destruction was already said in my Darling Nikkie post, since the woman behind both is the one and only Nikkie Van Lierop. I made my adoration for her and her work known there, and Goddess Of Destruction is no exception.  I must again thank Konstantin for sharing this with me awhile back. Goddess Of Destruction was marketed as a band, but Nikkie is clearly the star of the show here, though she uses the moniker Max RedStone to downplay her past and make the project seem fresh and new.  After testing the waters of light, alterna-pop-rock as Darling Nikkie - to minimal success - Nikkie went back to her roots of techno, but this time pushing it harder, adding many industrial elements to the mix, a sound she explored as part of Lords Of Acid.  Goddess Of Destruction is even more rock-based, and Nikkie goes into it full throttle.  From what I gather, the album was only released in Belgium, and no official singles were released, though a video for "To The Limit" was made, which is great as it's my fave song from the album.  If you're like me and have a taste for hard music, this rarity is for you.

Video for To The Limit

Download Goddess Of Destruction

1 I Am
2 Goddess Of Love
3 Addicted To Sin
4 Warrior
5 The Wrongers
6 Goddess Of Sexxx
7 Howling To The Moon
8 Soulmate
9 Goddess Of Insanity
10 Desperation
11 To The Limit
12 That's How I Play
13 Love Or Leave
14 Behind Smiles

10 comments:

  1. Nice to hear again some cheesy yet tasty albums. I hope you continue to explore the deepness of other worlds and share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Any chance of reupping Goddess of Destruction?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nasty G, please can you reup that again? I've been looking for this forever and just remembered about it, thanks!

      Delete
  3. Hi man I missed it before it expired, can you please do a reup on this? Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate to ask, but would you be able to reup the Goddess of Destruction album again. I've been looking for this for years. Thank you in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you reup Goddess of Destruction one more time. I have been looking for this CD for years! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! I really Appreciate this!!

    ReplyDelete